Glast Heim LLC
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the day to day duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently support the company's chief operating officer (COO) and other team members and will be reporting to the Fort Walton Beach office.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Oversee all real estate files and marketing (contracts, brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Manage contract to close process and liaise with title company
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from COO, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, prioritize and act quickly
$24,000 - $30,000 plus bonuses
About Glast Heim LLC
We are a real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction. The homes we purchase are typically below market value. We close fast, buy homes in "as is" condition, and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.
We also network with real estate agents and other professionals to acquire properties.
Our core values are
- Continuous Improvement
We truly see our team members as integral members of our company and seek to provide value in everything we do.