Bilingual (English and Spanish/Portuguese/Haitian Creole), Full-time
We change lives! We’re looking for a diligent office assistant who loves to nurture relationships with clients and get results! You love to spend time on the phone, can handle complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, and have the skills to implement our standards in offering an exceptional client experience. You'll be responsible for local administrative support to the remote team, handling all incoming and outgoing mail, mailing out our marketing materials to prospects and clients' applications to the government, and meeting with clients at the office (and sometimes at their residence or place of employment) to obtain signatures and documents. You should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Timely and accurately handle all incoming and outgoing mail, including scanning, data entry, and notifying the remote team
- Maintain client confidentiality in all verbal or written communications
- Prepare, assemble, and mail completed applications to the federal government
- Mail marketing materials with handwritten notes to our clients and prospective clients
- Collect signatures, documents, and payments from clients, and scan and record the same. This may require that you travel to the client's residence or place of employment
- File documentation away in the clients' physical and electronic files
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills. Both pleasant and assertive. Punctual, resourceful, proactive, with a professional appearance and a positive can-do attitude. Can the clients "hear" your smile over the phone?
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in BOTH English and your other language (Spanish, Portuguese, or Haitian Creole)
- Clean and clear handwriting
- A natural organizer, everything in its place, and your time management skills are spot on
- Tech-savvy (can you troubleshoot scanner issues on your own?)
- Ready to work with a remote team of positive-minded and wonderful individuals who understand that if the Firm succeeds so do they. You will be the only one in the physical office
- Prior military or legal firm experience is preferred, but not required. Same for the Florida Notary license
About Sigma Immigration
It is our 10th anniversary! We help people make the United States their permanent home. We are a small, fast-paced, and rapidly-growing immigration law firm located in South Florida. Our team is our greatest asset. We want our employees to grow with us and we help them achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals while they help us achieve ours by finding ways to contribute to the firm’s success, and looking for ways to help things go smoother. This is not a pressure-cooker work environment; we do not micromanage, and we have a great work-life balance. Join us!