Construction Association of South Florida (CASF)
We are hiring an Administrator to handle general office duties and help execute networking events. If you're the right candidate, you're a team player with a great attitude. Because we are usually in various stages of planning and executing events, you must be able to multi-task and complete a variety of assignments in a timely manner. Key traits include being flexible, resourceful, well-organized, deadline-oriented and a good problem solver.
We offer a clean and pleasant office environment with a small, motivated team. Benefits include PTO, full medical coverage, and matching 401K!
- Communicate with third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and customers as a representative of our organization
- Help coordinate association events; assist with on-site set-up and registration
- Monitor and record event registrations, expenses, etc.
- Handle a wide range of administrative, support, and general bookkeeping tasks
- Organize filing systems, order office supplies, maintain office equipment, schedule meetings
- Answer incoming calls and respond to member requests.
- 2-3+ years of Office Administrative and/or bookkeeping experience
- Exceptional people skills; service-oriented
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Superior organizational abilities; committed to completing projects in a timely manner
- Detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Able to work independently; enjoys administrative challenges
- Experience in an association, membership, or events-heavy organization preferred
- Knowledge of QuickBooks desktop a plus
- Full-time, in-office position
About Construction Association of South Florida (CASF)
We are one of the region's oldest and largest trade associations. To help our member companies develop and foster relationships, we host approximately 55 events annually throughout South Florida.