Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
About Paramount Residential Mortgage Group
Here at Team Justice we are a family! Our goal is to help our communities while helping our team members grow personally and professionally. Your success and personal goals are extremely important to us. Come join our family and see the difference a team oriented culture makes!