Our agency is expanding, and we’re searching for a detail-oriented and personable insurance office assistant to keep us organized! Your main responsibility will be supporting our agents by taking phone calls, checking emails, and directing customer inquiries to the appropriate department. You’ll also help us process paperwork and schedule appointments, so our clients get the best service we can provide. Job seekers should be organized professionals who bring a positive, problem-solving energy to the office. Ready to assist the team and start making an impact on people’s lives? Apply today!
- Ensure customers are satisfied by promptly answering phone calls and emails and sending customers with specific inquiries to the appropriate department
- Buy materials for the office when supplies run low and schedule maintenance for office equipment, when necessary
- Perform administrative duties, such as organizing paperwork and distributing office mail, to ensure our office runs efficiently
- Step in to help other departments when needed
- Arrange travel dates, company events, and other necessary appointments
- Service our current clients with their insurance needs
- Two years of experience in customer service work or the insurance industry is highly valued
- Possesses basic computer skills such as word-processing and the ability to using Microsoft Excel
- Proficient data entry skills
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree in business administration or related field preferred
- Has a history of superb problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and communication skills, both written and verbal
$40,000 plus commission
We have a fast-paced, energetic sales force with unstoppable marketing and state-of-the-art technology. We have been a Top Mortgage Lender for five years running, one of the Top 100 mortgage companies in America for the last three years, one of the 50 best companies to work for in 2017. We were also named among America's Fastest-Growing Companies list for two years and Top Mortgage Employer in 2017.
Dedication to the company's principles, integrity, honesty, and teamwork gave us the edge to continually exceed the expectations of our employees and customers. Top 100 in 5 star Social Survey reviews for 2019 Scotsman Guide Top Mortgage Lenders 2020 (9 years in a row!)