Morado Investments Inc.
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Send reminders about important dates
- Continue your professional growth by participating in company-provided training sessions
- "Wow" our clients with superior customer service
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Respond to messages from clients
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Help in preparation of client and marketing events
- Implement and manage systems for clients and sales leads
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports to be shared with our clients
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Excels in living the organization's values
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Effectively prioritizes urgent matters with those that can wait
- Ability to troubleshoot common technological issues; savvy with Word and Excel
- Is an effective listener, always willing to listen and understand peers objections
$13 - $16 hourly
About Morado Investments Inc.
Morado Investments Inc. specializes in buying real estate, no matter what condition it’s in. We’ve mastered a stress-free process to help people sell their house for a fair price.
We pride ourselves in a providing solutions to people regardless of their situation. Our goals as house buyers are simple: Make the house selling process as stress-free as possible, provide knowledge and expertise to our home owners and make sure our deals work for everyone. This approach has led to hundreds of positive transactions for us and our clients.