Experienced Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Falls Church, VA area With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on growing The Real Estate Team and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this Team. THIS IS NOT (AND WILL NOT BECOME) A SALES POSITION.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team. This person will also be willing to go above and beyond for the needs of the team and its CEO.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Assisting in scheduling and booking travel and speaking engagements.
- Assisting in RECRUITING efforts
- Training and holding team members accountable.
- Creating an Operations Manual (or SOP).
- Maintaining and managing database system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of listings, business and team.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
This person will LOVE checklists, "to do" lists, and paperwork.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Social media experience
- College degree or equivalent
- 2 years + real estate operations experience
- Willing to obtain real estate license if not already licensed
- Able to deal with strong personalities
- Have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything needed in order to free their agents up to focus on selling and bring in new clients
- Willing to grow with team
- Salary Range is: $40,000-$50,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential (on the operations side of the business, not sales)
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About CC Consulting
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.