The Tax Hive
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- High school diploma or GED required
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
$25,000 - $30,000 yearly
About The Tax Hive
The Tax Hive is a full-service Tax and Accounting Firm. We are looking to grow our team with individuals who share our mission and passion of Empowering our clients with strategies that help them earn, keep and grow wealth. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.