We are looking for a dynamo Administrative Assistant/Coordinator to support our team in Denver, Colorado. This position is mostly remote with occasional in-person meetings and evening events, estimated at 1 - 2 per month. The primary duties of the Administrative Assistant/Coordinator include a combination of administrative and operational responsibilities, along with event coordination and management. Our ideal “Jane/Jack of all trades” will support us in a wide variety of day-to-day projects, programs, and processes to support our rapidly growing business.
This is a part-time job with 30 - 35 hours per week, with the possibility of expanding to full-time as you grow with us.
Applicants should be located within 100 miles of Denver, CO. The position is mostly remote with occasional in-person meetings and events.
- Manage, coordinate, and execute all logistics for virtual and in-person events
- Manage all aspects of sponsorship product fulfillment
- Manage projects within Monday.com
- Affiliate Marketing Program coordination based on strategy provided by management
- Send promotional emails, newsletters, and other communications through Mission Suite Marketing Automation & CRM software
- Support organization in assessing existing CRM & marketing automation system, defining strategies to improve prospect and customer relations, and executing campaigns, workflows, and contact management
- Work with leadership team to create and implement processes for key responsibilities
- Perform basic updates to PowerPoint presentations
- Perform basic WordPress website updates
- Create or perform basic graphic edits within Canva
- Format and post pre-written content on Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram
- Conduct online research as needed on various topics
- Perform a range of administrative tasks such as data entry, ordering supplies, etc.
- Very high attention to detail and ability to organize information digitally — please don't apply if this isn't something you enjoy and feel that you do very well; it will be the largest part of your job and the most important skills you will bring to the team
- Proven track record of completing projects and tasks accurately and on time (you thrive on achieving an A+, and are not satisfied with C-level / meets expectations work!)
- Virtual Event Coordination and Management experience required
- Excellent Project Management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency or immediacy
- Working knowledge, and experience in our operations platforms: Mission Suite, Monday.com, Zapier, PowerPoint, Calendly, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Canva, Google Workspace, and Zoom
- Ability to see opportunities and make recommendations for improvement to the software, processes, and procedures we employ
- Must be an articulate communicator on the phone or video conference
- Must communicate with precision because you take the time to read requests, project descriptions, and plans thoroughly; you respond clearly, concisely, and accurately
- Highly resourceful and natural problem-solver, solving problems for self and others with minimal input/supervision
- Accurate, timely task management: Do it once, build a system, follow that system OR, follow systems that are currently in place
- Tech-savvy: Quick to learn new technology and support other team members with solutions to technological/software problems
- High school diploma or GED required
$17 - $20 hourly
About The Dames
We are a growing virtual organization on an epic mission to connect a global community of women at the top of six and seven-figure businesses, corporations, and nonprofits–who reject unsustainable ideas about how women should behave in business. Our membership is built on strategic matchmaking, collaborative growth, soulful connection, humor-filled events, and above all, enJOYment. We empower our members to get closer to achieving their epic missions.
We have local and virtual chapters dedicated to building a community of inspiring and successful high-caliber professionals and entrepreneurs, with FUN at the forefront! We are thriving with members in 37 states and on 6 continents and growing.
Our top 5 company values are: Trade High-Stress For High-Caliber, Collaborate Fearlessly, Get Out of Serious, and Evolve in Broad Daylight.