Southern R&R, LLC
Part Time REMOTE Administrative Assistant
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments, research, and document/data/process management. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your resume today!
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Managing pipeline of leads from beginning to final sale of property
- Coordinate communications between utility companies, vendors, partners, and associates
- Research and obtain information from public records about properties
- Input properties in Multiple Listing Services (FMLS & GAMLS)
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Real estate contract to close, administrative, paralegal, lending assistant, or similar experience preferred
- Current, Active Georgia Real Estate License - Preferred, but not required to start
About Southern R&R, LLC
Southern R&R LLC is a real estate buying and selling company.
Vision - To provide affordable housing to as many people as possible.
Mission - To be known in the real estate buying industry for honest, no pressure, win-win transactions.