Windermere Real Estate Whidbey
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all requests and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently without a lot of oversight.
- Communicate and collaborate with staff virtually.
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
$14 - $16 hourly
About Windermere Real Estate Whidbey
Windermere Real Estate Whidbey a the leading real estate company on Whidbey Island with 40 brokers over two offices and conducting between 450-550 transactions annually.
This position will be the front desk and administrative assistant for our Coupeville office but will work closely with staff in the Oak Harbor office.