GK Realty Group
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
$10 - $15 hourly
About GK Realty Group
GK Realty Group is a successful and growing real estate company seeking a motivated individual who is a self -starter with an exceptional eye for detail to support daily operations.