Christopher Realty Group
We are in search of an administrative assistant for our top-ranking real estate team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond”, thrives in a fast-paced work environment, and is excited about helping an organization grow to the next level. This position requires a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps a team assist clients with seamless, top-notch customer service. If you’re interested in a career move with growth potential, we want to hear from you.
- Recruit, hire, and train all ongoing and future administrative hires
- Oversee all aspects of the agents’ business administration duties so agents can focus on listing and showing properties, negotiating contracts, and lead generation
- Build and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Provide concierge-level customer service to vendors and customers to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Make and dispense status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports and provide insight on any challenges or issues
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Demonstrates strong time management, customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Able to learn new software programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
$30,000 - $45,000 yearly
About Christopher Realty Group
Christopher Realty Group is a growing, fast paced real estate team in Coppell Texas servicing all of North Texas.