RE/MAX 1st Advantage
- We are seeking two talented Administrative Assistants who are a steel trap with the details - experience is preferred.
- We value a person who genuinely desires to help others and takes pride in their quality of work.
- This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude and handle details with precision.
- MLS input, listing marketing and description writing
- Handling all the details of a home sale from contract to close
- Communicate effectively with internal and external clients
- Stellar attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Ability to multi-task, be interrupted and complete things on time
- Work well independently and as a team member
- Communicate well with both internal and external clients
- Pleasant, cheerful attitude
$45,000 - $50,000 salary (depending on experience)
About RE/MAX 1st Advantage
The Robert Dekanski Team is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career. We are consistently in the top 20 real estate teams in the country.
We have incorporated innovative approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow up and technology – all to support your success and provide you with job security and satisfaction.
Our ideal candidates are decisive, self-motivated and work well on a team and in a self-directed manner. Thank you for your interest - we look forward to hearing from you.