- The Marketing Manager will work in small office environment and work hand in hand with the owner.
- This position may either be in office or remote.
- The marketing manager will be responsible for all marketing aspects of the business.
- This will consist of the procurement of future leads, nurturing new leads via phone conversations, text, and email and managing existing client relationships.
- Initiate new ideas and execute them under the direction from the owner.
- Manage and execute the marketing plan. Work to ensure that all profit center administrative tasks are completed, items such as mailings, videos, interviews etc...
- Correspond and nurture incoming leads by phone. text, email and schedule appointments for outside sales agent.
- Technologically savvy, people smart, Great energy and passion
- Strong work ethic and likable on the phone
- MUST have some experience in the real estate industry
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail and adaptable
- Have interest in continuous person development. We read books as a team
- Must have reliable internet connection and cell service in order to work remotely
$30,000 - $37,500 (depending on experience) plus bonus
About Space Simply
- Space Simply is leading the way as central Iowa's premiere flat fee full service brokerage. In 2017 the average seller saved over $6,300 compared to a 7% traditional broker.
- Space Simply has saved central Iowa homeowners over $3,900,000 in the last 4 years compared to a 7% traditional broker.