Credit Repair Resources, LLC
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant/Customer Support person to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and scheduling appointments for customers. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Coordinate company weekly meeting and weekly Scorecard
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Must be motivated, punctual and solution-focused
$13 - $15 hourly
About Credit Repair Resources, LLC
Since 2007 our company has helped clients accomplish their credit goals by helping them repair their consumer credit report.