Emerton Realty Group
Emerton Realty Group is growing and we need a Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Ideal applicants would have a knowledge of real estate, title, escrow, or mortgage lending or lending processing background. Marketing background a plus. Applicants must have the ability to multi-task, cross-train and be well-versed in computer systems, CRM's, G-Suite, and managing social media.
The position is part-time, with the opportunity for progression to full time in the future.
As a small business, there are no health benefits at this time.
The current employment opportunity is work from home due to Covid, but candidates should be willing to work in an office situation as conditions improve.
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Co-ordinate transaction paperwork and file compliance documentation
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
$12 - $15 hourly
About Emerton Realty Group
We are an established real estate team expanding into the DFW real estate market.