Insuring A Better World Fund
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- High school diploma or GED; College degree preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- Experience with CRM, Docusign, SharePoint and/or WordPress.
About Insuring A Better World Fund
Insuring a Better World Fund is a new not-for-profit entity with a charitable mission. Insuring A Better World Fund seeks to turn unwanted life insurance policies, that would otherwise lapse, into significant charitable donations to a variety of causes.