CoVA Collective Realty
CoVA Collective Realty; a high-growth, energetic real estate firm, is seeking an Administrative Assistant-Full-time.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, self-starter with initiative and creativity.
Looking for a hardworking, trustworthy, and organized person, with a strong ability to multi-task. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.
Ability to work remotely 2/3 days a week, once fully trained.
- Create and implement key office systems
- Create and maintain operations manual documenting systems and standards
- Being the main accountability partner for the team
- Manage client database, track and coordinate leads
- Coordinate advertising with the Marketing Manager
- Prepare listing and buyer packages
- Maintain files for testimonials
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Spearhead monthly client referral program
- Bookkeeping, open and distribute mail; deal with correspondence
- Work with clients, agents, and affiliates to smoothly process transactions
You’re our person if this sounds likes you!
- Don't have someone that you refer your real estate needs to currently
- Is considered the most reliable and responsive person in friend group
- “If it is to be, it’s up to me”
- Is flexible, experienced in professional communications, and not easily rattled
- Is coachable / loves to learn / not afraid to put in the hard work to grow personally as well as professionally
- You love when people correctly use their vs there and you’re or your
- Super self-motivated and positive
- Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
- Mac and Apple product knowledge
- Experience in other real estate offices a plus
- Customer service and sales experience required
$30,000-$35,000 plus bonuses
About CoVA Collective Realty
CoVA Collective Realty is a team within Keller Williams Coastal Virginia. We are a high-growth, energetic, small team looking for a strategic and motivated self-starter with initiative and creativity. A can-do attitude is a must, along with the ability to learn quickly, and adapt to a demanding and changing work environment.