The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Extensive marketing and ad management experience required
$30,000 - $40,000 yearly
About The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
The Dixon Group is the #1 producing sales team in Colorado, servicing the entire Denver Metro and Colorado Springs areas. Only apply if you are incredibly ambitious and want to be a part of a real estate team!