Are you interested in a versatile role with leadership opportunities? We’re hiring a professional and proactive executive assistant to support our lead supervisor. You’ll be in charge of managing schedules, making travel arrangements, organizing our filing systems, and making sure administrative tasks in the office run smoothly. Job seekers should love planning, organizing, and diving into new challenges.
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business areas needing assistance.
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Maintaining a database management system(s).
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team via social media.
- Helping clients through the home buying and selling process via transaction coordination.
- Position may include occasional courier tasks.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Able to effectively communicate with clients and other team members in a timely manner.
- 2-3 years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Prior experience in real estate is a bonus.
- Possesses discernment for working with confidential information and tight deadlines.
- Real Estate License a plus (but not a requirement).
- Highly detail-oriented and organized.
- Proficiency in working with Google Suite, MS Office, and project management software.
- Social media experience.
- THOROUGH. Must LOVE to-do lists.
- Willing to own mistakes and meet problems headfirst.
- Ability to work independently and problem solve without supervision.
- Cultural fit: honest, empathetic, positive, avid learner, and driven.
- Must be able to absorb new concepts quickly.
- Customer service oriented - enjoyed building and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Able to work in-office full time.
- Possess a CAN and WILL DO attitude; willing to do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
$38,000 - $42,000
About Polli Properties
We understand that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience.
Our mission is to provide unparalleled service so that our clients are thrilled with the outcome and comfortable with the entire process. We will place the needs of the client ahead of our own in every transaction, as we are dedicated to the development of long-term client relationships. Our team approach ensures your needs are met and are important to each member of our organization. We know you could go anywhere for your real estate needs and we appreciate having the opportunity to serve you the best way we can.