Coldwell Banker Town & Country Real Estate
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Answer incoming calls and online Inquires, as well as being the face of the company when clients and Agents walk through the front door
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
$12 per hour
About Coldwell Banker Town & Country Real Estate
We are a family owned and operated company. We are very much involved in the community and believe in giving back.
We have launched many successful careers in real estate. Our pay plan is competitive, and we offer leads.
Coldwell Banker is an international company spreading across the world, and we serve Livingston and Oakland counties through our 5 offices. Brighton, Milford, Howell, Fowlerville & Pinckney.