We are looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to support our CEO and provide extraordinary client service. This position is mainly remote with occasional in-person meetings or events. Responsibilities include administrative, marketing, communications and operations tasks. Our ideal candidate is growth-oriented and energized by creating efficient, effective, excellent systems that contribute to our team, clients and world.
This is a part-time job with 15-20 hours per week, with the potential to go full-time.
- Provide friendly, timely, world-class service throughout a client's engagement with Parillume: Includes scheduling, onboarding, pre-and-post event communication, materials and surveys
- Work with leadership team to create and implement streamlined processes, including proposals, agreements, and contracts
- Manage the administration of LinkedIn and other social media and email marketing campaigns by posting pre-written content
- Rollout a rebrand on all platforms and in all of our materials
- Determine the best CRM system, set it up and manage it
- Update and/or maintain platforms such as Zoom, Simplybook, PowerPoint, Trello and WordPress website
- Organize survey data and integrate into Excel or Google spreadsheets
- Prep PowerPoint materials, worksheets and client collateral for training, keynotes and events
- Create, send and follow up on invoices using Quickbooks Online
- Conduct online research on various topics, including speaking and media opportunities
- Perform a range of administrative tasks, including booking travel, data entry, support at speaking events and/or providing tech support for online trainings and presentations
- Self-awareness, coachability, and a passion for personal and professional growth. To empower others, we must be empowered and living from our unique strengths and personality.
- Excellence in execution. This role requires a high attention to detail. Please don't apply if this isn't something you enjoy and know that you do very well. It will be the largest part of your job and the most important skill you bring to the team.
- Proven track record of completing projects on time and in an orderly manner
- Accurate, timely task management: Do it once, build and follow a system, or follow systems that are currently in place
- Highly resourceful and natural problem solver, resolving issues for self and others with minimal input/supervision
- Excellent written communication skills and grammar
- Articulate, empathic communicator in person, on the phone or in video conferences
- Tech-savvy: Quick to learn new technology and support other team members with solutions to tech/software problems
- Required working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Google Suite, WordPress, Zoom, LinkedIn
- Experience using various project management and CRM software tools, Canva graphics, Simplybook, Trello and Quickbooks Online a plus
- At least one year experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Associate's degree preferred, but not required to apply
$17 - $20 per hour
Parillume is a national leadership and team development company delivering transformational coaching and keynotes to help leaders leverage their team's unique strengths, personalities, and perspectives to drive revenue and improve relationships. We believe people are a company’s greatest resource. When their superpowers are activated and supported, everybody wins. We make it fun and easy for teams to succeed, by providing actionable tools for personal growth, emotional intelligence, and conflict resolution. We hold a mirror up so clients can understand and appreciate their own genius and the genius of their coworkers - and we teach them to apply that genius to change the world.