Keller Williams Boston-Metro
The Onboarding Manager is a person who enjoys helping others and being a resource for all new agents in the office. They understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its agents’ needs in such a way that they (the agents) are consistently met with an energetic, driven individual who provides exceptional customer service.
The Onboarding Manager will be responsible for the set up of all agents joining Market Center. They will have the ability to follow processes, maintain and share resources, and problem solve. The Onboarding Manager will assist with the management of the office by providing support and feedback to the MCA and Team Leader on all matters affecting onboarding, productivity, and operation of the Market Center.
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- Organization. It is imperative to follow our system to stay ahead and on top of agent count and their personal information at all times
- Work closely with the Team Leader and Director of Career Development on the recruiting and onboarding process
- Send a weekly email to staff and Associate Leadership Council announcing all agents, including who hired them, their biography, and their contact information for the team and reach out to welcome
- Follow intake process and checklist for all incoming and exiting agents.
- Assist Sales Associate with Marketing Services
- Assist with all Market Center events, not limited to RED Day, training events, food drives, BOLD lunch coordination, weekly setup when in Market Center, and many other activities throughout the year
- Facilitate Market Center training 2-3 times per week at minimum about services, systems, or resources
- Weekly update to associates regarding service updates Market Center resources
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Extraordinary people skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
$20 - $25 hourly
About Keller Williams Boston-Metro
Keller Williams Boston-Metro is a fast-paced, energetic real estate office located in the urban center of Boston’s Copley Square. We have a highly productive office of nearly 200 real estate agents specializing in home sales and apartment rentals. With a diverse client base from not only Boston city limits to surrounding suburban communities. Our office is located in close proximity to MBTA rail service lines and Commuter rail access.