KW Boston Metro
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Manage multi-phone line system and route calls accordingly
- Data entry for office listings and sales
- Coordinate daily schedules, tasks, flyers, database management, and recruiting
- Conduct New Agent Orientation for incoming agents
- Send a weekly email to staff and Associate Leadership Council announcing all agents, including who hired them, their biography, and their contact information for the team, and reach out to welcome
- Follow intake process and checklist for all incoming and exiting agents
- Assist Sales Associate with Marketing Services
- Celebrate agent, team, and office accomplishments via social media, email, etc.
- Weekend and evening availability
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Extraordinary people skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
- Real estate/ MLS experience preferred, not required
$48,000 - $50,000
About KW Boston Metro
Welcome to Keller Williams Boston Metro. Take a journey into real estate with a top-notch company that has your business success in mind. We work to build careers worth having, business worth owning, and lives worth living.
We believe that trust starts with honesty, which is why we feel that you can put your trust into each and every agent on our team. Any one of them could help a new potential buyer or seller begin their real estate journey.
*Please do not contact the office directly, doing so immediately disqualifies you from the hiring process. If you have questions, please contact us through this post directly.*