Amazing opportunity for a well-rounded administrative and client services assistant with an interest in being a part of a small, yet fast paced and rapidly growing nationally-recognized real estate team!
Our mission is to create a first-class experience for all our clients. We’re searching for a person who genuinely desires to help people, cultivate relationships and provide value to others.
The ideal candidate would have a natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction, extremely detail oriented along with having excellent communication skills.
It is extremely importation that this individual is upbeat, computer savvy and is competitive and welcomes constructive criticism as a tool for growth.
Position is full time.
Monday – Thursday: 7:30am to 5:00pm
Friday: 1/2 day
Job Responsibilities for our IDEAL applicants:
• Have a great attitude
• Open to new ideas
• Are fun to be around
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Effective time-management
• Honest AND Trustworthy
• Infusionsoft skills helpful, but not required
• Applicants must have the ability to cross-train
• Ability to travel for two major events per year
• Reliable transportation
• Must have an ability to learn
• Are customer service oriented
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Well-organized and detail oriented
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
We are a Real Estate Agent Coaching and Consulting Company. We help Real Estate Agents earn more while working less through the use of our innovative systems, tools, knowledge, support, team and habits.
Our internal team members enjoy a fast paced, enjoyable work environment where we're more like family than co-workers.