Cotilla Beresh Gerow Luxury Team - Compass
The Cotilla Beresh Gerow Luxury Team is in need of high energy, detailed, positive, results-driven, and organized Administrative Assistant to manage and execute the team's overall marketing plan, including overseeing and executing each component of the team's marketing plan for each listing, all lead generation programs, and the systems to track and cultivate leads generated while leading the administrative side of the business.
This small team is seeking a focused self-starter and problem-solver with a commitment to growth, who complements their talented group. This person will help support the operations team and keep things running smoothly. They will help manage and execute the team's marketing plan, including overseeing as well as executing each component of the team's business/marketing plan, the listing marketing plans, all lead generation programs/plans, and the systems to track and cultivate leads generated (our customer retention management system- CRM).
The right candidate will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". They work well independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment to support the team and contribute to overall success. They will enjoy using their creativity to come up with out-of-the-box solutions, as well as design marketing materials and social media posts, and plan client events. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Salary range - $48,000 - $55,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonus potential (after 6 months)
- Growth opportunities available
- Research lead generation opportunities across digital platforms.
- Manage paid advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook.
- Utilize CRM system to build and automate email campaigns.
- Support basic website maintenance.
- Create unique landing pages to promote listings in active and coming soon status.
- Manage tracking systems for yard signs and QR codes.
- Implement lead routing and accountability rules in the CRM database.
- Manage and assist with the team’s Podcast - reaching out and inviting guests.
- Create and implement systems for each of our business processes (i.e. project management, database management, lead generation tracking, production tracking, seller and buyer workflow, and day-to-day office management).
- Order and take inventory of office supplies, such as stationery, signage, closing gifts, etc.
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating effective budgets for the team.
- Schedule meetings, appointments, and training sessions on behalf of team members.
- Develop onboarding materials for new agents and administrative staff members.
- Engage in client and vendor communications via phone and email.
- Work with team lead to prepare offers.
- Create client checklists for buyers and sellers.
- Coordinate photography, videography, and staging needs for listings.
- Find open house help and manage open house schedules.
- Complete running errands such as delivering and picking up signs and lockboxes, seller packets, copying keys, picking up checks and documents from attorneys and title companies, and other random errands efficiently and correctly, as needed.
- Plan client appreciation events.
- Develop sponsorship proposals and outreach campaigns to secure event funding.
- Establish event budget and track expenses.
- Manage all event correspondence between vendors, partners, and attendees.
- College degree in Marketing or related field/experience
- Must have access to a vehicle and a valid driver's license
- E-Newsletter Marketing Email Campaigns
- Outstanding organization
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- Creative with an eye for design and detail
- Familiarity with content creation, graphic design, and social media platforms
- Fun, energetic personality
- Must be thorough and Love to-do lists
- This person must have a Can and Will Do attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell
About Cotilla Beresh Gerow Luxury Team - Compass
As a perennial top-producing luxury real estate in Boca Raton, the Cotilla Beresh Gerow Luxury Team has achieved success based on a foundation of knowledge, integrity, and trust.
With over $360M in sales in 2021 alone and recipients of the Wall Street Journal | RealTrends Top 100 Teams in America, Marisela Cotilla, Rachelle Beresh, and Scott Gerow have formed a powerful partnership with their own private Compass office in the prestigious Shops of Royal palm Place in downtown Boca Raton.
The Team’s discerning clientele consistently entrust them to sell exclusive Palm Beach Country estate as well as representing pre-development purchases at some of the finest branded properties including The Bristol Palm Beach, ALINA Residences Boca Raton, and the Four Seasons Private Residences Fort Lauderdale.