The Matt Harnick Real Estate Team
Administrative Assistant needed for Matt Harnick of Keller Williams, a top-ranking realtor in the Blue Bell, PA area With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience
- Maintaining and building a database management system(s)
- Lead Management Assistance
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team
- Helping clients through the closing process
- Hiring training, and onboarding new agents (Including facilitating new agent shadowing activities)
- Holding team members accountable for conducting all agreed-upon lead generation activities
- Keeping Team Handbook up to date and setting Team expectations with new and current members.
- Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regimen and ongoing training
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Must have reliable personal transportation
- Social media experience preferred.
- College Degree or equivalent
- The candidate will obtain a real estate license (Agent will reimburse)
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell
- Willing to grow with the company
- Salary Range is $35,000 -$45,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 90-day period
- Rapid growth potential
$35,000-$45,000 + bonuses, growth, and PTO
About The Matt Harnick Real Estate Team
Keller Williams Realty is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. It is the number one franchise in the United States by sales volume, ranking number one in agents and units sold in 2017.