The Matt Harnick Real Estate Team
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Love serving people and checking things off your to-do list? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? Ready to join the exciting world of real estate?
An Executive Assistant is needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in Blue Bell, PA. With the help of this individual, the agents are hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists". The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
- Salary Range is: $40,000 - $42,500
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
- Rapid growth potential
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance
- Maintaining database management system(s)
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence
- Handling requests and queries appropriately
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience
- Managing day-to-day office operations
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating effective systems
- Lead Management Assistance
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team through social media and other avenues
- Delivering signs, lockboxes, and documents to listings
- Helping clients through the closing process
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Related Degree
- Knowledge in social media strategy and implementation of social media campaigns
- Ability to learn new as well as teach others cloud-based software programs including CRM systems, project management systems, Microsoft Office, all top social media platforms, Google Drive, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Creative problem-solving skills
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their agents up to sell
- Must be willing to obtain a Real Estate license
- Must have access to a vehicle and a valid license
$40,000 - $42,500
About The Matt Harnick Real Estate Team
Keller Williams Realty is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. It is the number one franchise in the United States by sales volume, ranking number one in agents and units sold in 2017. Matt Harnick is a Philadelphia native and has a wealth of experience and knowledge surrounding real estate and the local market!