IM Wealth Partners
Are you detail-oriented and organized? Do you love lists and getting to the root of a problem? Are you an Excel expert and love numbers? If helping others, finding solutions, and being a support for the team sounds like the job for you, apply today!
IM Wealth Partners is in search of a hardworking and organized Case Prep Associate/Administrative Assistant to join their team. This individual will be skilled at working independently to prepare the team for client meetings. They will excel at working behind the scenes to keep everything organized, gather all necessary information, and provide exceptional support to the team. They will be the right-hand person to the advisors, assisting them in preparing for client meetings, organizing files, and making the day run smoothly.
- Bonus potential
- Health Care Reimbursement
- On-site gym
- Hybrid work model after 90 days
- Preparation and organization of client data 2-3 weeks prior to a scheduled appointment/event per IMWP case prep guidelines
- Updating input of client model/planning software to reflect most recent account values
- Review of upcoming new, in progress and review meetings scheduled 1-2 weeks prior
- Proactive outreach and follow-up via phone/email to clients, strategic partners, and insurance/investment companies regarding missing/updating information
- Proactive outreach to insurance and investment companies regarding in-force illustrations, pension payout options, updating cost basis, etc
- Input and Audit of investment portfolios for comparison to IMWP-recommended strategies
- Run in force and new/proposed life insurance illustrations per the planning strategy and/or client’s request, goals/objectives
- Review of clients' goals/objectives and updated information in preparation for scheduled meeting
- Preparation of strategy as laid out in weekly case prep meeting
- Organization of presentation materials for client meetings in both electronic and paper format
- Preparation of applications (life insurance and investment) in anticipation of client implementation
- Coordination of client signatures/outstanding requirements both in and out of office
- Adapting the above as the schedule/process dictates
- Must have AT LEAST one year experience in finance or accounting, or related math-related experience
- Must possess advanced knowledge of Excel
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized
- Able to work independently as well as collaborate with the team during the meeting
- Hardworking and driven to get the job done
- Eagerness to learn, grow, and take on new responsibilities
- Tech savvy and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to problem solve
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
About IM Wealth Partners
IM Wealth Partners is an independent financial advisory firm catering to individuals and family-owned businesses, with the goal of completely redefining the concept of financial planning. Founded by Ian Meierdiercks, clients choose IM Wealth Partners because they are looking for a one-stop shop where they can coordinate nearly every aspect of their finances with a team they trust and enjoy working with.
IM Wealth Partners takes its core values seriously: doing the right thing, being hardworking, humbly confident, teamwork, understanding the value of reputation, and making an impact.