The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty
Full-time Administrative Assistant (schedule includes Saturday and Sunday)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional administrative assistant to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities including answering phone calls and emails, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. Schedule must include Saturday and Sunday, weekdays are flexible.
- Keep the front office secure by ensuring all visitors follow the proper sign-in procedures
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Give every employee, client, and visitor a warm welcome at the front desk and communicate any important information or directions
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Manage incoming buyer showing requests and assign to buyer agents as needed
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Must be available for Saturday and Sunday, from 8 am to 5 pm every weekend
About The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty
The Mark Boyland Team at Keller Williams Realty is a brokerage office, based in Bedford, New York, with a coverage area of Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, and Fairfield counties. Our team is consistently rated in the top 1% of REALTORS® in the OneKey Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology, and support are designed to create an environment of success, and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals.