- Do you enjoy providing clients with an exemplary customer service experience – and understand the importance of doing so?
- Can you be described as a welcoming, empathetic people person?
- Are you driven by making someone’s day better and helping people?
If you answered a resounding “Yes!” to all the above and are looking to join a fast-paced, positive team environment, then look no further. Our law firm is looking for an all-star client interaction specialist who is a team player, computer savvy, and a quick learner with strong administrative skills to be our ambassador of first impressions.
In this roll, you will take control of the front-end client experience by being the firms first point of contact. Ideally, you will have some legal experience, but we will happily train the right service-minded office professional. The most important qualities you can possess are a great attitude, the ability to learn quickly, and a sincere desire to care for our potential and existing clients.
If the following describes you; then YOU may be the person we are looking for:
- You understand the importance of greeting all potential and existing clients with a warm, friendly welcome
- You are skilled at communicating with people by phone, in person, and by email
- You are a relationship-builder who is comfortable interacting with different personalities and all levels of authority
- You are eager to learn new tasks and computer systems
- You value doing it right the first time and always proofread and double-check your work
- You understand how to handle confidential information
- You appreciate praise and welcome constructive feedback because you're committed to continual growth
- You can learn our business well enough to sell our services to potential clients
- You genuinely care about people and want to deliver an experience that turns our client’s into raving fans
- Answer phones and welcome in-person guests
- Communicate with potential and existing clients by phone, in person, text, and by email
- Call potential new clients, and schedule in-person or over-the-phone meetings
- Manage potential new client database
- Help to prepare client communications
- Back up team members when they need a hand
- Maintain strict legal practice and client confidentiality
- Maintain electronic case files (their’s no paper in this cutting-edge office)
- Perform basic administrative tasks
The Client Concierge should have a high school diploma. The Client Concierge should have some prior office experience and experience with business phone systems and office computer systems and software.
These qualifications are non-negotiable:
- You must be available to work and be in the office Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- You must have strong administrative skills
- You must have a strong attention to detail
- You must be comfortable working with various computer programs and systems
- You must be reliable, trustworthy, and drama-free. Drama-free is imperative.
- You don’t think making coffee or getting our guests a beverage is beneath you
- You are a positive, high-energy team player
- You care about your job and want to continue your professional development
DIRECTIONS TO APPLY:
If you do not follow these basic directions or contact us so it leads us to believe you did not actually read our entire posting, you will not hear from us. Please apply through this website and follow the instructions below.
Please include a resume and a cover letter in .pdf format. Your cover letter should include the following information first:
- Why you think you’d be a good fit for this position
- Three spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistakes you found in this job listing
- What you believe it means to provide good customer service
$12 - $15 hourly
About Babcock Partners
Stephen Babcock is our founder and managing partner and he is an entrepreneur who believes excellent legal work alone will not create a successful law firm, it takes exceptional client service too. We limit the number of cases we take so we can maintain continual communication with our clients and support them throughout their legal matters. In fact, we decline over 2/3rds of the cases we are presented with.
We focus our efforts on delivering results and providing superior client care and need someone who understands and respects our culture. We are focused on rapid growth but are still small enough to care about our team members and more importantly our clients. We need someone interested in growing with us and who will wear multiple hats in providing our clients with the very best client service experience.