Law Office of Cynthia Hall, PLLC
Are you looking for a position in a professional services firm that is collaborative and focused on a desire to provide excellent client service in a welcoming environment, with a team that enjoys working together, and where you would have a voice? We are a dynamic, fast-growing, law firm with an immediate need for an experienced A+ Administrative Assistant to join our team in our main office in Bainbridge Island.
We are excited about adding another team member, who will play a very important role in helping us build relationships with clients, potential clients, and the public, and provide excellent, professional service, with a combination of compassion and warmth.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced administrative assistant, who will:
- Assist and support the firm owner and others in providing support for tax compliance, estate planning, and small business planning services, involving an array of tasks, such as writing professionally toned letters and email correspondence; creating documents with guidance; preparing "closing packages" (that require attention to detail); and tracking the delivery of services
- Communicate with clients by telephone, email, and written correspondence
- Assist with managing client engagements
- Maintain client and task databases
- Occasionally cover the general office telephone line, and greet clients and other visitors
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as filing, file organization, etc.
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- A minimum of three (3) years' experience as an administrative assistant in a professional office (preferably a law firm or CPA firm)
- Is comfortable with and enjoys client contact
- Has excellent proficiency with Word and Excel, and other office-based software programs
- Carries a professional demeanor with clients and co-workers
- Exhibits excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, with care for correct grammar and spelling
- Is very organized and attentive to detail
- Cares about the quality of his or her work
- Has a willingness to learn about and accept changes in technology
- Takes pride in providing exceptional service
- Enjoys working collaboratively and is supportive of co-workers
- Is positive, brings a “can-do” attitude to work every day, and is a positive influence in the office
- Is dependable, accountable, and reliable
- Is able to manage the “urgency” that can arise in a professional services firm
$18 - $20 hourly
About Law Office of Cynthia Hall, PLLC
Our main office is in Bainbridge Island, Washington, and we have satellite offices in Seattle and Bellevue. We have a reputation for caring for our clients and providing top-notch professional services. The firm owner is recognized in Bainbridge Island as the top or one of the top three CPAs in the community every year by a vote of its residents.