Forrest H Hilton, CPA PA
We're searching for a diligent Administrative Assistant to provide support. You’ll be responsible for answering the phone in a friendly and timely manner, scheduling appointments, putting together paperwork for clients, and helping with bookkeeping. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, have some background in customer service, and be computer literate. Please send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Assist with the bookkeeping.
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
$15 - $17 hourly
About Forrest H Hilton, CPA PA
This is a small office environment with 3 full-time and 2 seasonal team members. We strive for a pleasant office environment. We believe that it is important that the team has all the tools necessary to do their jobs. As much as possible we strive for a flexible work schedule. For instance, after April 15 each year the office is closed on Fridays.