Spear Management Group Inc
Please note this role requires more than just typical data entry and admin duties.
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support to all levels and departments. You'll be responsible for implementing office and company standards to streamline our processes, website management and design, general IT coordination, document management, assisting with company improvements, helping with special projects and so much more. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent computer and communication skills, and have strong background in project management. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Manage, update and create company websites with the help of templets and software.
- Administrative support for sites on IT coordination, document management, reputation management and special projects.
- Researching and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Event, training and meeting planning and coordination.
- Assisting with management and coordination on maintenance of office equipment at all levels
- Social Media team leader
- Accounting Departing assistant when needed.
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Prior experience in office management or property management
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer software and technical skills; can quickly learn to use new programs and train others
- Ability to work independently and self manage your time
- MUST have very strong Computer skills in Microsoft and Website design and management.
$17.50 - $20 hourly
About Spear Management Group Inc
Spear Management Group, Inc. is a boutique Property Management company in the residential housing industry. Our goal is to grow and thrive, while providing quality housing to our residents.
As employers we are very focused on empowering our staff, maintaining a strong work/ life balance and doing great things in our field!