Harris Park Homes
A small but growing Atlanta Real Estate, Property Management and Construction Company is looking for a support position working directly with the CEO. We're looking for a professional, friendly, and organized administrative assistant who can provide excellent customer service.
This position requires managing multiple Real Estate tasks as well as assisting the CEO with day-to-day responsibilities. The successful person will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with eventual limited supervision.
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
$20.00 - $25.00 hourly
About Harris Park Homes
Harris Park Homes is a comprehensive Real Estate business specializing in Sales, Construction, and Property Management of Residential Real Estate. We offer a concierge approach for our clients to lower their stress on the road to success.