Bilingual Spanish-English Office Administrator
The purpose of the Office Administrator position is to handle the day-to-day office items of the corporate office. The Office Administrator is responsible for providing a warm greeting to visitors and callers alike, managing the phone traffic, incoming deliveries, and mail, as well as outgoing items, supplies, and other typical front office functions. The Office Administrator works rather independently but assists with all internal department requests. The Office Administrator is managed by the EVP of People Operations and Culture or Chief of Staff.
Manage Visitors and Incoming Phone Traffic:
- Provide a friendly greeting for corporate guests, maintain the visitor sign-in log, and ensure expected guests are seen by the appropriate corporate personnel
- Manage the calendars and schedule requests for the conference rooms
- Answer and direct all incoming phone traffic in a friendly and timely manner
- Take and deliver messages as needed
Maintain Incoming and Outgoing Mail and Packages:
- Sign for, log, and deliver all incoming packages and checks accordingly
- Retrieve, sort, and deliver all incoming mail accordingly
- Assist with the preparation and dropping off, of outgoing mail and packages
Maintain All Office Supplies:
- Keep all office supplies organized and readily available on both floors, including basic supplies (paper, folders, pens, sticky notes, etc), sanitation supplies (paper towels, soap, toilet paper, etc) shipping supplies (USPS postage, FedEx envelopes, boxes, pouches, etc)
- Order and restock supplies as needed or as requested and approved Assist With Office and HR Functions
- Assist in the scheduling, setup, and coordination of ongoing and occasional functions such as Bagel Fridays, corporate team-building events/activities, luncheons, birthday celebrations, etc.
- Process E-verify for new-hire candidates
- May be asked to help with HR projects, attendance management, RISE Awards, etc.
- Disburse building and other office-wide information accordingly
- Communicate with building management on security, maintenance, and other issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Self-starting, self-reliant, highly motivated, and dependable
- Efficient in time management and ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Technological savvy and comfort in learning new computer systems and programs
- Candidate must be Bilingual English-Spanish
Education, Training, and Experience:
- A high school diploma preferred
- Completion of the Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, and Equity training is required
$40,000 - $43,000 yearly
EPM has grown to become one of the leading mortgage lenders in the U.S. EPM's mission is Empowering People More!
Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, EPM is licensed in 50 states and provides an array of lending resources such as Conventional, FHA, VA, 203K, Reverse, and USDA loans, as well as a, trusted Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac & Fannie Mae Seller/Servicer.
With a dedicated staff of highly experienced professionals, EPM provides exceptional pricing for thousands of clients annually, without compromising follow-through and customer service.
For more information about EPM visit us online at EPM.net