Qualified Staffing - Lapeer
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all visitors, providing excellent service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling appointments, organizing office supplies as needed, answering incoming phone calls and directing them to the appropriate individual. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills, be friendly, and outgoing. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- Maintains visitor sign-in book and confidentiality agreements
- Give visiting potential employees applications for employment and collect incoming application
- Prepare outgoing communications (i.e. mail, faxes, email, etc.) as needed
- Maintain and update database such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- High school diploma or GED required
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong MS Office experience
- Prior office experience
About Qualified Staffing - Lapeer
Qualified Staffing has been putting employees to work for over 31 years. We have 33 locations nationwide and 9 locations in Michigan.
WE GO TO WORK FOR YOU!