Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
This position is the first impression/face of the office. Exceptional customer service is a must and includes general office administrative duties.
- Greet people at front desk and on the phone in a friendly and helpful manner
- Assist agents and guests
- Manage office supply inventory
- Maintain meeting rooms and common office areas
- Sort and deliver mail
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Resourceful, problem solving skills
- General office administration knowledge
About Keller Williams Realty Integrity Lakes
For the past several years, Keller Williams has been ranked a top work place in the Twin Cities. Keller Williams Realty Integrity Lakes office, located in Uptown Minneapolis, is a fast-paced, rapidly growing office in need of additional staff to support our incredible real estate agents and their clients. We are seeking a high-minded, customer-service oriented individual to add to our well oiled leadership team. Our culture is second to none, and it is as important for us to find the right 'fit' individual as it is to identify someone with a strong skill set of administrative support.