Our mission is to provide a first-class experience for all our clients and vendors, and we are seeking a Front Desk Administrator who is passionate about us reach our objectives and supporting our team. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking a "Director of First Impressions" who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to details and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have a gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others, and have an amiable outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Greet all clients and visitors coming to the office and answer all incoming phone calls
- Audit new listing files and print marketing flyers
- Send daily email to agents with announcements of new listings, open houses and other information
- Flexible in daily routines; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems and maintain confidentiality
- Deadline driven, extremely organized with time management skills
- A true professional who supports the entire team in achieving goals
$30,000 (commensurate with experience)
About Lepic-Kroeger, REALTORS
LKR is a successful market-leading independent real estate brokerage firm with a 46-year track history. LKR was selected as one of the "Coolest Places to Work" the past 2 years! With our 56 agents, we are proud of our great office culture while providing top-quality service to residential and commercial buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.