The Group Leon at Keller Williams Realty
We're searching for an enthusiastic and professional real estate office assistant to help keep our team organized and create a great first impression on our clients. You will greet guests, answer phone calls, and schedule meetings. The ideal applicant will be an outstanding communicator, highly driven, and detail-oriented. If you are interested in this position, please apply as soon as possible!
- Take phone calls, reply to emails, and ensure that the right individuals are notified
- Keep the office space clean and organized to create a pleasant and professional atmosphere for clients and staff
- Book meetings, plan travel, and make sure the calendar is current with the most recent information
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, filing, etc. when needed
- Help colleagues with other tasks to enhance business productivity
- Establishes a clean and professional workplace and uses a keen eye to guarantee flawless documentation
- At least 1 year of experience as a customer service representative, data entry specialist, or administrative assistant required
- Efficiently multi-task and manage a large workload
- Some experience or familiarity with the real estate industry is a plus
- Possess excellent telephone communication skills
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About The Group Leon at Keller Williams Realty
We are a successful and growing real estate sales business that is looking for its next hire to take our production and customer experience to the next level.