Cindy Harris Team
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Great written and verbal skills
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- High school diploma or equivalent required
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Cindy Harris Team
Cindy Harris Team is a growing team. They sell 70+ homes a year! Our team is driven, fun, and ready for highly self motivated people.