Cindy Harris Team
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Fulfill client requests for information or other relevant transaction services in a quick and friendly manner
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Available evenings and weekends
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$65,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Cindy Harris Team
Cindy Harris Team is a growing team. We sell 70+ homes a year! Our team is driven, fun, and ready for highly self motivated people.