Wendy Gimpel Real Estate
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Arrange for open houses and other community events to locally spread brand awareness
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
$15 - $20 hourly
About Wendy Gimpel Real Estate
Integrity, knowledge, service.
The Wendy Gimpel Real Estate team is a full-service real estate team. We serve the entire breadth of properties from single-family homes, We are based in Stillwater, MN, and serve the greater Twin Cities area and focus on the St Croix Valley area. Led by Wendy Gimpel, our team consists of real estate agents, marketing specialists, and customer service representatives.