Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders, to improve customer satisfaction ratings
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Available evenings and weekends
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
$35,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We help families build wealth through real estate.
We enable our agents, staff and partners to do what they want, when they want, with whom they want for however long they want. Everyone will earn the freedoms they describe that they want.
- Always do the right thing
- Always give the best you can
- Always show others you care
- Always embrace hard work
- Always come from contribution
- Always come from curiosity
- Always be a team player