Danica Home Selling Team
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Background in real estate is required for this position
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
$50,000 - $55,000 Yearly
About Danica Home Selling Team
Danica Patton's Home Selling Team is seeking a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying management of important deadlines, and flexible with the workload. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, send us your resume today!