The Rob Gross Team
The Rob Gross Team is looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include keeping the calendar up to date, scheduling appointments and project management. Social media experience is essential, and you will help create posts, assist in demographic targeting to reaching both buyers and sellers, as well as creating and maintaining brand awareness. You will file appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and add contacts to our CRM and keep it up to date and in flow. Market research and assisting in Public Relations campaigns will also be required. . This is great opportunity to gain experience in the most dynamic real estate environment in the country.
The Rob Gross Team - Administrative Assistant Duties
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Help create postings for The Rob Gross Team on Instagram and Facebook and further promote brand awareness for the team. Help coordinate demographic driven targeting related to buyers and sellers.
Newsletters, Mailers, Marketing:
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team. Compile regular mail and email lists to distribute material.
- Coordinate team calendar and objectives for the day, week, month and year. Provide reminders for upcoming events.
- Review all deals in play daily and make action steps for each. Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching. Work on marketing material and swag, coordinate events, lunches, dinners and client interaction. Composing and completing and circulating crucial docs including but not limited to deal sheets, condo questionnaires, invoices, e-deals.
- Make sure the work area is tidy and efficient.
- Go through Elliman’s daily marketing updates and search the web for other NYC data relevant to my market. Save articles and send to clients. Research network events, lectures, open houses and seminars.
- Spend at least an hour updating CRM contacts and adding new contacts based on current and past transactions. Keep the Sphere of Influence up to date and interactive.
Research and Outreach:
- Target properties and buildings for future buyers and sellers.
- Work with team leader to brainstorm PR opportunities within Elliman and other sources.
- Work on newsletter to produce and send monthly.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Available evenings and weekends
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
$17 - $22 hourly
About The Rob Gross Team
Rob Gross has been involved with most aspects of residential real estate in New York City for over three decades and is a well-established member of key influencers in the industry. During his tenure, he has marketed 22 Development projects and transacted hundreds of properties, surpassing over one billion dollars in sales. As a top producer, his success results from listening closely to his client’s needs, assessing their goals, and serving them to his utmost ability. This combination of deep market knowledge, creative problem solving, and positive collaboration is the engine that powers him. Besides residential deals, Rob has created and sold assemblages, air right deals, commercial sales, hard money lending and raised millions in equity for his development clients. Rob has been quoted in The New York Times, The Real Deal, The New York Post, Real Estate Weekly, The Wall Street Journal, New York Magazine, The Daily New, and has appeared on NY1 as well as Million Dollar Listing.