We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Does this position interest you? Apply today!!
This is a part-time position that will lead to full-time.
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
• Making warm calls
- Weekend and evening availability
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Either already has or is working towards real estate license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
$18 an hour
We are a successful real estate partnership looking to grow our team by hiring like-minded, ambitious, and hardworking individuals to grow with us as we strive to become the number one real estate company in the GTA.