Innova Realty & Management
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Produce all marketing materials including brochures, flyers, online marketing, social media posts, etc. to continuously build our brand
- Coordinate schedules to ensure optimal open houses and final walkthroughs, travel arrangements, and general appointments
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Notify transaction participants when a deadline is approaching
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- License for real estate is preferred but not required
- Great written and verbal skills
12 - 14 hourly
About Innova Realty & Management
We are a highly productive Real Estate Firm with an emphasis on Sales and Property Management. We work in a fast-paced environment, are in line for continued growth and are seeking those who want to learn and grow with us.