We’re hiring a motivated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as keeping track of all transaction documents in the client database for our real estate agents, monitoring and notifying clients of important deadlines, complying with legal procedures, and planning appointments and final walkthroughs. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company on social media and planning company events. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator who is driven and highly detail-oriented. If this position interests you, start your application today!
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Track important dates and time limits for transactions and notify relevant stakeholders as needed
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Real estate license preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Available evenings and weekends
Remax Is an international company with a big market share in the real estate industry . Being part of a family which is a household name. The ability to learn and grow is fantasic.